Motor Insurance Tamworth

Transit Insurance Tamworth

Employee benefits tamworth





Liabilities insurance tamworth

Specialist Sectors

help me

Property Insurance

Peter & Matt

Our Packages

Prizm Specialists: Peter, Matt & Iain

Peter, Matt or Iain will guide you through the insurances that Prizm have to offer. They all have a wealth of experience in this very specialised area. Give Peter, Matt or Iain a call or drop them an email for more info or request a quote.

Commercial Combined
Commercial Combined Insurance is an amalgamation of different kinds of business insurance that are combined into one policy. This can cover your business assets, business earnings, Employers Liability, Public Liability, Product Liability and lots more. Give us a call, we will determine what your business needs. Every business is different, don’t pay for insurance that you don’t need!
Enquire / More info

Contractors Combined
Ask us about Contractors Combined Insurance. This is a combination of insurance policies made into a single policy that can cover Employers Liability, Public Liability, Contractors All Risks insurance and owned and hired-in plant and much more depending upon your exact requirements.
Enquire / More info

Landlords Insurance
We can cover a single unoccupied house, a portfolio of rented houses or an entire industrial estate and anything in between! This is a very competitive insurance sector, but it is essential you get the right cover. We are insurance experts and as independent brokers will give you independent advice.
Enquire / More info

Farm Combined
A totally bespoke policy providing cover for any type of agricultural business based in the UK. The standard policy covers Assets and Liabilities but cover for Livestock, Loss of Profits, Growing Crops, Machinery Breakdown, Pollution and Home Buildings (and Contents) can all be added as required.
Enquire / More info

Property Owners
A totally bespoke policy providing cover for residential or commercial properties with options to include Property Owners Liability, Loss of Rental Income, Alternative Accommodation, Legionellosis Liability, Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee. Policies can cover single or multiple properties and we have specialist facilities to cover unoccupied properties.
Enquire / More info

Business Interruption (Loss of Profits)
70% of businesses who have a fire or other serious problem but don’t have Business Interruption Insurance cease trading. Business owners assume their business will be unable to trade for a very short period of time, in reality it takes a lot longer to get back up and running.

Enquire / More info

Contract Works
Cover for work in progress, materials and plant in transit to and on contract sites. Such policies can be extended to comply with the varying conditions imposed by JCT and other contract wordings.
Enquire / More info

Terrorism Insurance
You may not think you need terrorism insurance. The unfortunate reality is that acts of terrorism can happen anywhere and their consequences can be devastating. Whenever there is a terrorist incident ordinary businesses and the communities they serve are being affected. Read more and see why we think you should have terrorism insurance.

Enquire / More info

If you exhibit goods at trade shows and the like, this extension gives you cover for loss or damage to your goods while they are at the exhibition. Normal goods in transit or contents policies do not cover such exhibition risks.
Enquire / More info

Computer Insurance
To see some horrible real examples of why you need to consider computer insurance please click on the link below. If you use your PC for business, whether in a large business with many machines, or a small business with one or two, it is highly likely that you won’t be covered for computer insurance.
Enquire / More info

Deterioration of Stock
Many things can interfere with the proper working of refrigeration equipment. This in turn can lead to the loss or damage of frozen or chilled goods. This insurance pays for the replacement of the damaged stock.
Enquire / More info

Hired In Plant
A specialist policy designed to cover plant hired in whether on site or within a factory environment. The policy covers your legal liability for loss or damage to the plant plus your liability for continuing hire charges.
Enquire / More info

Engineering Inspection
All kinds of workplaces have equipment that needs to be inspected in order to remain compliant with current Health & Safety requirements and operating within the law. Contact us for information on how to arrange an Engineering Inspection and Engineering Inspection Insurance.
Enquire / More info

Renovation & Conversion Insurance
Your normal property insurance won’t cover you when you are renovating or converting a domestic dwelling or a commercial building. You need to talk to us about Renovation and Conversion Insurance which will also cover you for Public Liability and a host of other things you may not be aware of, or unaware that you need to be insured for. Don’t be in any doubt, talk to us for a no obligation quote and expert advice on Renovation and Conversion Insurance.
Enquire / More info